Thursday, June 02, 2005

Okay, so I was just reading that All Nippon Airways, a Japanese airline, has released a set of figures showcasing the various uniforms that their stewardesses flight attendants fuck it stewardesses have worn over the years. They aren't the best looking figures I've ever seen (although the set is made by Kaiyodo), but for some reason, I still think I want them. At least a few, like 1958-66, 1966-70, 1982-90, and 2005. The concept is cute yet sexist enough that I'm in. And, naturally, at least one soulless cocksucker on eBay has several of them up for sale.

Can you imagine the uproar if someone like United released a set of lady on the plane figures? And, hey, can they mix in an OL line someday? I won't bother with a call for schoolgirl figures since it's pretty much implied that I'm always up for more of those. Actually, on second thought, maybe they shouldn't -- I really don't need to be getting back into that particular habit.

No comments: