Thursday, July 28, 2005

One hundred gurr

So Fe has reached the 100,000 hit milestone. After more than two years in operation, we have hit this ostensibly impressive but ultimately meaningless number. Meaningless since, well, we know what has caused the vast majority of those hits. And not as impressive when you consider that, at one point, I was working to keep this thing up to date with a shitload of new posts every day. Meanwhile, the Sailor Schoolgirl site is way more popular even though I rarely update it (can't imagine why) and was able to get over 100,000 hits in a single day one time.

But you know what? I somehow beat the odds, and my 100,000th hit wasn't from some pedophile. Granted, it was still from Google, but from someone doing a search for "fuck blog." Which, by the way, I am #1 in the search results for! It's not much -- in fact, it's nothing -- but I'll take it.

No comments: