Thursday, August 25, 2005

Google search:

"Real Men Love Jesus" Christian T-shirts

As opposed to "Real Men Love Jesus" Islamic t-shirts. This search isn't interesting in and of itself, but the fact that it ends up at this post is pretty funny. Some good Christian is looking for a shirt to express their love of Him, and they find a post talking about how gay it is for men to love Christ (with the gay part, of course, not being bad, but the hypocrisy) and then seeing my desire for a "Real Men Fuck Corpses" bumper sticker. Because that's what you're doing if you love Jesus, I mean really love him, if you know what I mean. And if you don't know what I mean, I'm talking about fucking dead people. We determined a long time ago that Mormons are dog fuckers, and now it's settled that the rest of Christianity is a bunch of necrophiliacs.

Back in high school, there was this dipshit who I hated who had a "Real Men Love Jesus" sticker in the window of his car. It was some shitty like 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse, and I think it was dark purple in color. See, if that's not gay, I don't know what is. Get some fucking consistency, dipshit. The reason why I really hated this guy, though, was because his girlfriend was really hot on top of the fact that he was some kind of a moron. I guess I can take plenty of consolation, though, because if he really was all Xtian and shit, it's not like he was boning her or anything. Especially not since he was gay. And if she's into dumbass corpse fuckers, it's not like I'd get along with her anyway (as opposed to everyone else that I do get along with), but having some kind of solid relationship with her obviously wasn't what was on my mind. I mean, a solid relationship was what I was thinking, but I'm going on way too long with this.

As if that's stopped me before. I also said "long."

"I'd say anything to get in your pants."
- Bill Maher to Christine O'Donnell, president of SALT, some Xtian organization, and a total uptight bitch who was pretty hot

No comments: