Monday, August 08, 2005

One of those posts

Look, it's not my fault, it's fucking Google people who do this. It's not like I could refrain from posting it, nor would I ever just search for excuses to bring up fucked up shit even without search engines. Google search:

appliances "getting fucked by" -animals, -dogs, -horses

This one speaks for itself, only it doesn't. Getting fucked by appliances? Or someone or something fucking appliances? What is this, the video for Sexx Laws? Unless if they're small -- i.e. handheld -- appliances, I'm not sure how appliance fucking would really be accomplished anyway. And why did they feel the need to exclude results involving animals? Is there some big crossover between appliance fucking and bestiality that makes it necessary? I know you're looking at me as if I should know the answer, but I don't. I haven't even heard people talk about that in chatrooms, so it's gotta be way out there. As opposed to, you know, animal or appliance fucking on their own, which are both totally mainstream. Well, like I said, you can make a case for appliances, but a vibrator discussion is left as an exercise to the reader.

No comments: