Thursday, August 11, 2005

Unlike that woman from a few days ago, the woman in this week's useless big story probably won't be showing up on page 39 anytime soon. I'm gonna bust you out of prison and kill a corrections officer for you -- that's true love right there. And true love, as it often is, is fucking stupid. Before, you were just a freaky looking woman with a convict husband who got shitcanned from a job because of said husband, and now you're a freaky looking woman with a convict husband who got shitcanned from a job because of said husband who is also going to jail for jailbreak and murder. Hope that was worth it.

Speaking of "big stories," the stupid shuttle is back. Personally, I hope we never launch another shuttle again. I'm not against science and all that nerdy shit (obviously), but I can't take another go-round of this stupid crap. I know that it won't be like this unless if something else blows up, but still, I don't want to risk anymore fake drama. There's already enough of that in the media as it is. If nothing else, we had better go back to thinking that the space shuttle is boring with nobody giving a fuck about its comings and goings.

No comments: