Friday, February 10, 2006

Ask Jeeves why you're such a brain stem

Ask Jeeves search:

what the fuck is blog

Typically, this search would not be very amusing. It's interesting, and annoying, that someone can live in this day and age and not know what the fuck a 'blog is, unless if they're really old or hiding somewhere. However, the person who did this particular search this morning was markedly unimpressed with what he found here. So displeased, he was, that he also left this gem.

I really would like to go in to depth on this, but I really don't need to. That typically doesn't stop me, but I need to go get dressed after being up all night molesting children and getting pussy from my computer/dog (and I don't even have an Aibo). Maybe since he fashions himself some kind of mental health professional he can help me on those and my many other issues, if he only wasn't so busy being the cool guy that he is.

Oh, and one more thing. If what's showing up on sitemeter for him is correct, he's from Green Bay or somewhere in the vacinity. Have you ever met anyone from Green Bay? What a bunch of tards.

I know, I know -- I'm just putting up a front, but I'm really crying on the inside.

No comments: