Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I don't talk much about drugs here. I don't get high, but I should start. My philosophy on drugs is pretty much in line with my other beliefs. I don't give a shit what you do to yourself -- fuck up your life, kill yourself, whatever, just don't fuck things up for others. I don't have anything ground-breaking to say on the subject. Not like I do on anything else. But at least I'm still not this person or this person.

Over at Overcompensating, it's for some reason all about Weedmaster P as of late. Which is fine, because Weedmaster P is pretty amusing. He was responsible for uttering the best alternate name for the internet ever in a recent comic. That more than made up for all the other non-clever alternate names the OC guy has come up with for the 'net.

No comments: