Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Regressive History

This right here is a prime reason for never finding myself a real girlfriend. Look, I'm not saying that I'm gonna cheat on her. I'm a bad person, but I'm not that bad. If nothing else the odds of me having the option on one woman, nonetheless two concurrently, is pretty slim. But I am such a pain in the ass and still a bad enough person that I'm gonna do something to really, really piss her off, even if it's unintentional. If she knows me to even the slightest degree, she'll know that the car is the best way to get back at me for whatever transgressions I have perpetrated. More pics of the "Yeah I understand but still" can be seen here. Makes me sick just looking at them. The guy deserved it, but his M didn't. Lucky for both the dispute didn't involve Sega.

I've decided, though, that if I do get myself a girlfriend, she has to be French. And a redhead. I will break with the precedent set by Google searchers and not demand an exact height and weight (short girls preferred, no fat chicks). But think of how perfect that would be. I'd have two redheaded girlfriends -- one German, one French. All I'd need at that point is to start stealing from Polish people and to come up with a manifesto that is ultimately realized by giving Jews showers, and we are so set.

No comments: