Thursday, February 16, 2006

Take it all

Spam:

Safe way to drown your girlfriend in cum!

Is there any such thing as a "safe" way to drown in cum (or anything for that matter)? Isn't drowning unsafe by it's very nature? I know, I know, the "safe" they're talking about is probably a supposedly safe pill or something for increasing ejaculation volume. But this here tells you all you need to know about what a bunch of fucking cretins guys are.

As a corollary to that, I'm still sick of this whole supposed obsession over ejaculation volume. Why would you care? Oh, because you're a guy and you think this is for some reason necessary. Guys, trust me -- the less mess you make, the better. I'm sure it's so pleasing for most women to have an even bigger, sticky mess to deal with, especially if they have self-esteem and/or an education.

Speaking of spam, I'm sick of the messages getting to me that have "POTENTIAL SPAM" in the subject line. Look, if you have to demarcate something as "potential" spam, it's spam. The thing that pisses me off the most is that GMail's spam filter will actually pass a lot of these through to my inbox instead of right to the spam folder. This is what we get from a bunch of supposed geniuses? Fuck software people.

No comments: