Thursday, March 09, 2006

I received a highly amusing insult from someone calling themselves "Lia" in the guestbook today:

If brains were cotton wool you wouldn't have enough to make a tampon for a canary

That one's new to me, and I like it. I also was not aware that canaries had the kind of lady problems that warranted the use of things such as tampons. Yes, this one's already up in the "Praise" section on the sidebar.

Another amusing thing is that Lia rated my site a "6". Now, maybe with her (I'm guessing it's a her and not a he) system, 1 is the best, and 10 is the worst. But that still makes me a kinda middle-of-the-pack, "C" student type of blogger in her book. I wonder what kind of a site gets the lowest rating in her eyes. If this is any indication as to how critical she is of the rest of the world, we just might be able to get along.

No comments: