Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This is hilarious. You just can't go wrong when Legos are involved, as long as it's not some of the crap shit Lego has been putting out in recent years.

And no, I don't care that using "Lego" in the plural "Legos" is inappropriate.

That amusing link is the work of The Reverend Brendan Powell Smith. A choice post from his 'blog:

Smith checks himself before wrecking himself
Following the advice of a concerned and vaguely threatening peer, Rev. Smith today decided to take a moment out of his busy schedule to check himself before wrecking himself. "I was skeptical at first, not having realized that I was on a path to self-destruction, but I now feel extremely fortunate to have taken the time to examine my recent behaviors and motivations, making changes where necessary to better myself."


That's funny.

No comments: