Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Okay, so I had heard of bash.org before, but I thought it was the homepage for the BASH shell, and not something completely different. As it turns out, what it is is a collection of highly amusing and oftentimes stupid quotes as seen in online chats. No, relax, not the kind of rooms I'm in. A small sampling:

<phenom> would you bang the queen
<phenom> for $10000
<nacho> i dont have that kind of money

<Jeedo> hey baby, whats up?
<Indidge> umm....nothing?
<Jeedo> So....want me to like come over today so we can fuck?
<Indidge> Wait....did you want to speak to my daughter?
<Jeedo> Yes Mrs.Miller.. :-/

<Pax> I wish my lawn was emo, so it would cut itself.

<Th3No0b>> Im going to be the next hitler
<Th3No0b> Im going to kill all the jews and 1 clown
<RageAgainsttheAmish> why the clown
<Th3No0b> See? no one cares about the jews
<RageAgainsttheAmish> lmao


And if you have spent too much time in chatrooms like myself, this one will resonate with you (relax, it's not from one of the rooms I'm ever in).

Just hit the links at the top middle/right of the page to get to some lists of quotes and proceed to kill way too much time laughing your ass off.

No comments: