Thursday, February 15, 2007

I don't really have a reason to post this other than it just showed up as one of the "related articles" to an Onion page I was reading. Not that one ever needs an excuse to re-set one of the all-time great Onion articles.

I suppose I could make it topical by delving into the recent controversy stirred up by John Amaechi coming out of the closet or what Tim Hardaway had to say in response. Of course, I don't think we really need to have me go into how I feel since we all know how I feel when it comes to gays and dumbass homophobes. This sums things up pretty well for me, too. I would add that I'm glad Hardaway said that he "hates" gays, because, once again, I appreciate honesty and like knowing just how ignorant people really are. Yup, he's entitled to his opinion, even if he's stupid. There's just no logical reason to get bent out of shape over something that has no discernible impact on you whatsoever.

No comments: