Wednesday, September 03, 2008

So I guess I'm motivated to talk politics again. Shit.

Since we're at it, I'm more than a little sick and tired of this rubbish. Look, I have no problems with Lieberman supporting McCain. I hate the notion of party above all else and I applaud people speaking out for what they think is the right thing, even if they're wrong. There's always something to be said for honesty. So be consistent, Lieberman, and if you're gonna be a Republican, call yourself one.

Lieberman is a douche. Yeah, just about everything I say and do goes against most of the Democratic party, but look at me everyone, I'm a Democrat! Well, sure, as long as caucusing with them gets you a prestigious committee chairmanship. Fuck you, Joe.

"The Democratic Caucus will reassess the situation with Sen. Lieberman after the election," Jim Manley, a spokesman for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, said Wednesday.

In other words, if we don't need him anymore, we'll kick his ass to the curb. Lieberman is using the Democratic party for his own self-aggrandizement, but of course they're just using him for theirs. As per usual here, I'm not saying anything ground breaking, but I needed to vent because I'm sick of this crap too. It's OK, though -- either Mavericks, Inc. or Hope on a Rope will save us come January.

No comments: