Monday, February 07, 2011

Bonus for using 'recalcitrant,' I guess

Blogger's comment spam detection officially sucks shit:

Definitely you make out the game's basic structure, you can act Texas coop up 'em and ordered some of its variants. Texas Holdem is an tranquil distraction to learn, just recalcitrant to master. The "mastering" part is the costly somewhat by, requiring office and practice. This website offers lots of articles and tools to get you started on the studying. You can practice all you poverty destined for freed in online poker rooms.

What?

2 comments:

ETP said...

You remember when we had recalcitrant on our vocab test in HS? Did I ever tell you that when I first glanced at the word, I read it as "rectalcentric".

Bitter Little Man said...

Actually no, I don't think you ever did tell me that. But now I will think that every time I see or use that word.