Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Good, fuck 'em.

Can someone explain to me how this is respectful of the separation of church and state? I mean, it gives preferential treatment in some form or other to religious entities. And by religious entities, I mean Christian entities. I am so fucking sick of this faith-based bullshit, just because the implication is always that it's better because it's Jesus. Here's the deal, Godrammers: you're not better just because you believe in Jesus. I know it doesn't do shit to say that, which is just sad.

The fact that the President is saying shit like people who are against his initiative "don't understand the power of faith" is just fucking obscene. You know what, Georgie? We don't have to understand any "power" because we may or may not believe in all that. And again, it's just patronizing rhetoric; my faith is powerful and all that shit, and you just don't get it, you ignorant heathen.

No comments: