Monday, December 29, 2003

Even if the allegations of being roughed up are true, how the hell would anyone be able to prove it? I'm pretty sure there's no longer any blood running though Jacko's veins, so that removes the possibility of bruises or blood on someone's clothes. Shit, even if they broke every bone in his body, leaving him horribly deformed and disfigured, how would we tell the difference?

"And I didn't sleep in the bed with the child. Even if I did, it's OK."

Yeah, that helps your case.

They "locked him in a feces-smeared restroom for about 45 minutes"? I wouldn't be surprised if Michael is used to that. They just wanted you to feel comfortable, Michael. Cut them some fucking slack, will 'ya? Oh, and quit making shit up while you're at it.

I'm going to try and make this my last comment on the whole affair, unless of course if something funny comes up. Michael, please just go to jail. Even if you're not guilty of (cough) child molestation, you're guilty of CREEPING US THE FUCK OUT, and I want it stopped.

No comments: