Friday, January 02, 2004

For you people with skills, here's a little conundrum to solve:

How do you hit on a girl in a restaurant when she's probably a decent amount younger than you and out to eat with her family which includes a younger brother with Down Syndrome?

I'm just curious if there's anyone out there who could pull this off. I've always kinda wondered if it's possible to hit on girls with their parents around. I mean, sure, it's possible, but how feasible is it. This wonderment is for purely academic reasons, of course. The Down Syndrome sibling is sheer bonus points.

I would imagine that, if you're smart, you don't even try. Or, if you're me, you're not smart, you're just a coward. Either way allows me to keep her father's fist out of my face and my orange chicken down in my stomach where it belongs.

These are the kind of thoughts that kept me out of all the really good schools. And yes, I have problems.

No comments: