Thursday, January 15, 2004

Google search:

love hina sim date cheats

Okay, I've gotten this hit a couple of times. They might be talking about Love Hina Advance for the GBA or Love Hina Gorgeous for the PS2. I've played some LHA, and it's a dating sim. As for LHG, I believe it is a dating sim as well.

Before we go any further, some of you may be asking WTF is a dating sim? Well, dating sims are a popular game genre over in Japan. They're kinda like RPGs, only instead of fighting monsters and garnering things like experience points, you go out hunting chicks trying to garner points with them so that you can (hopefully) score. I know your initial thought is that I'm making this up, but then it hits you that I'm not once you remember how not socially well-balanced the Japanese are.

Anyway, back on with the main point of this rant. I find no end to the amusement that people are trying to CHEAT at DATING SIMS. What kind of a failure in life are you when you feel the need to cheat at a game designed for people who are already failures in real relationships? I mean, if you want to lie, cheat, and bullshit your way through a fake relationship, you might as well just go out and get yourself a real relationship.

No comments: