Tuesday, March 01, 2005

So Wil Wheaton's episode of Rape Kit airs March 10th. That figures -- I may actually have something going on that night. Assholes.

On a completely unrelated note, I have fucking had it with Blogger. That last post, you know, the one with beef and bestiality? That I put together last night. But since Blogger is such a goddamn piece of shit, it didn't publish properly. I remember pressing the "Publish Post" button and nothing happening, and I eventually gave up. That happens damn near every time I try and publish anything nowadays. Assuming, of course, that I can actually get to the "Edit posts" screen to begin with. This annoying goddamn stalling of the interface has killed more posts than I can count. I log in, ready to write something up, and it just hangs, so I end up punting a lot of times. Lucky for me I'm not in eight-post-a-day mode anymore or else I might get pissed.

I'm only gonna put up with that nonsense 20 or 30 thousand more times before I do something about it (or not).

No comments: