Friday, April 21, 2006

Another load of search engine shit. Behold:

fuck my deck

Sounds like a good weekend project.

sex pills for women to fuck anyone

Dude, if you don't know about roofies, then you are a failure as a date rapist. Which, I suppose, is a good thing, unless if this is Porky Pig and he's gonna see Elmer Fudd soon.

freeballing in track

"Dude, did you see that guy's balls?"
"Yeah... They were weird-looking."

women's panties/ built in dongs

Look, a strapon I can understand. But can any of you ladies explain to me the utility of an item such as this? "I want the comfort of a pair of regular panties, with the added benefit of others thinking I have a man's junk." That's all I can come up with at the moment.

girls who fuck on the water

Now that right there is a fucking miracle.

fuck me right

This doesn't make sense -- the Republicans are against fucking.

how to fuck a grill

... And something to do after we finish off the deck. I'm pretty sure I've gotten this before; are people just badly misspelling "girl" by transposing the 'i' and the 'r' and then adding an extra 'l'? Or are people really looking to fuck their grill? If it's the latter, here's a tip: you wanna do it right after you've cooked up some food on it.

is everything going to be ok

This search hit actually kinda depressed me, because you can just feel the naive desperation of this person coming through MSN search. They pretty much got their answer when they landed here, too. Of course, one shouldn't need my site if they have been paying attention to anything (as most people don't), or, shit, if they knew anything at all about entropy.

japanese hottie blogspot

On the surface, this is another hit that doesn't look too interesting. What is interesting is that it came from usdoj.gov. When I first saw 'usdoj.gov' in my traffic log, I was like, "oh, shit." But then I was pleasantly surprised to see this, my tax dollars at work. I can get behind this waste of tax dollars before a lot of others, though, which is pretty sad.

No comments: