Sunday, February 03, 2008

Okay so who out there has been Rickrolled? I haven't been but for some reason find the concept hilarious. Probably because it's never happened to me. For those unfamiliar, how it works is that someone sends you a link to something that sounds totally awesome and it ends up being a link to this video. I think a typical Rickrolling experience goes something like this.

As a side note, the first time I saw that video I was like, there's no way that that is that kid's voice.

Anyway to get to the main purpose of this post, which is to link to this. That is just so fucking awesome and at the same time sad when you think that there are people out there with so much time on their hands. That doesn't make it less awesome, cause, damn.

There is lots of other stuff I found on YouTube done in Mario Paint Composer but that was by far the best. Oh, and apparently most weren't done in real Mario Paint, but someone made a clone of it that you can download. All that makes me ask though is when are they gonna make a standalone flyswatter game for download? It's probably out there if I would JFGI.

And as one more aside, primarily for ETP, you can find all of the Migraine Boy stuff on YouTube if you haven't already. Not as funny as we made them out to be, but still kinda amusing.

No comments: