Sunday, September 14, 2008

If you've been paying more attention than me, which is entirely possibly since I'm both lazy and also very sick of all this shit (until the time to have superficial conversations about candidate aesthetics arrives, of course), you may already be familiar with FactCheck.org. Actually, the site has been around for a couple years now. Regardless, this site seems pretty awesome, going after the bullshit from both sides. For instance, how about some of those wonderful ads out there? Or how about all of the rumors going around about Palin's past? How about the claims flying around about the magnitude of energy currently coming from Seward's Folly? This is a bad-ass site.

I'm embarrassed that it has taken me this long to check this site out, but either way I think I'm already in love with it.

No comments: