Friday, October 24, 2003

Once again, time for some big ups to other 'bloggers.

First today is Daily Grumble, run by a fellow Linux junkie.

Next is Title? What Title? And who stole my pants?. Dude, I don't know who the culprit was, but I promise you that I did not steal your pants.

Next is Assimilations, which gets mad points for the Borg references. Also, this guy kept talking about some friends of his who he referred to as "the twins." I was getting totally stoked, until I found out that it's twin brothers he's talking about. Fantasy over.

Finally, Fuck Everything got some recognition from my site du jour, Kindofcrap.com in Galvin's latest entry. I'm totally looking forward to digging through more of his archives (as well as to future posts), but I can't at the moment because I'm fighting off more stomach troubles today, and I'm afraid that if I laugh too hard (which is inevitable at that site) that I might die.

As always, thanks to these fine 'bloggers for being brave enough to associate themselves in one way or another with Fuck Everything.

No comments: