Saturday, May 13, 2006

Don't worry, I'm not going back to the old-school way of doing things; I'll still be doing the digest format from here on out, but this one I needed to get off my chest. Google search:

job@mnsservice.com

I am getting a fuckton of hits like this one for that spam e-mail I posted on recently, and it's really pissing me off. I'm guessing a lot of people are questioning whether or not the e-mail is real, even though it should be obvious to anyone worthy of employment. Look, I know times are tough, but no one should ever be desperate enough to even consider working for a company seeking "well-executive" people. I'm so tired of this stupidity that I nearly went back and deleted that post (something I don't think I've ever done, even though I probably should have on many occasions), but I just went back and left a special note for Google searchers instead.

No comments: