Friday, January 11, 2008

Oh yeah, here's another site I've been meaning to pass on (since so many people are reading this... my traffic is actually down since i started posting again, which might be a good thing since most of my traffic is from losers and/or pedophiles showing up via Google): McSweeney's Internet Tendency. The front page is not terribly well organized, though; you have to scroll down a ways just to get to the archives. They have just a ton of funny shit there (like the page of lists) and I've only started to scratch the surface.

A sampling of a few articles I read that I thought were pretty good:

Jesus Christ Decides He Doesn't Want to Celebrate His Birthday This Year
Surgery Is Easy
Other Ways the Terrorists Win
The Neurotic Pickup Artist
Yiddish Spam
A Hillbilly Thanksgiving Menu
Exotic Blitzes
Haiku a Bitter Duck Might Write

No comments: