Sunday, July 13, 2008

FAIL

Over at ICHC I came across this one:

Humorous Pictures


That then led me to this site. I don't know if you will laugh as hard as I did, but if you do then you will be in pain and crying.

There are quite a few funny ones there, but here are some math-related fails I felt that I needed to document. For instance, here's someone who thinks they know why we don't have more women in math & sciences:

fail-owned-pwned-pictures


Technically he did what was asked...

fail-owned-pwned-pictures


Yeah it gets that way sometimes (I could be wrong but I think this next one was stolen from somewhere; possibly XKCD):

calculus-fail.jpg


And finally, some geometry:

Epic Math Fail


I think what really makes that one is the potentially loaded "see me" statement.

No comments: