Friday, September 10, 2004

The validity of some of the documents recently released about Bush's service has come into question. From what I understand, though, Team Bush hasn't really said much to refute the supposed forgeries. You'd think they'd be all over that shit, so someone is up to something. As if that wasn't obvious.

Yeah, the Vietnam shit just won't die, and it's fucking retarded. Even if the 60 Minutes documents are fakes, it doesn't really matter, does it? It should be plainly obvious to anyone who gives it more than two seconds of thought that Bush avoided fighting in 'Nam by going into the Guard. And hey, I don't exactly blame Bush -- I'd do the exact same fucking thing if I were faced with that situation and I had his options. Of course, likening someone's actions to what I would do (WWBLMD?) under those same circumstances isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of someone's patriotism or heroism.

No comments: