Friday, September 16, 2005

Okay, Blogging tools are pissing me off. First, there's Technorati, which as we all know, has become a total piece of shit since their last redesign and update. They want to be this big search engine for blogs and shit (but I repeat myself), and they're doing all that nonsense at the expense of things that I care about, namely being able to see who links my piece of crap. For the past several weeks, every time I went to go do check links to my site, after a long wait I got an error that they were experiencing too many search requests and to try again later. FUCK YOU. Put requests into a bloody queue or something, dipshits. Don't give me this garbage that you can't perform the one function you're designed for, namely searching. I haven't been getting these errors for the past couple of days, but now it's just slow as shit. I guess I'll take what I can get, but I still kinda hope Google Blog search really takes off and buries Technorati. I'm sick of Google and all, but if they can help me in my need for revenge, so be it.

Then there's Haloscan. I just noticed that I had comments from four days ago, ones which I missed because I did not get an e-mail notification. This is not a new phenomenon; it's been going on for weeks if not months. I don't know if there's just something fucked up with my e-mail, but I wouldn't be surprised if they just want another ten bucks out of me to start getting all of my notification mails again.

No comments: