Wednesday, April 12, 2006

hello.jpg

So I was reading yesterday that Muhammad Ali made some crazy jack selling the marketing rights to himself. That's fine by me. And it's pretty logical for any Muhammad Ali business venture to have "The Greatest of All Time" attached to it, but I don't know if they should really be putting that acronym out there -- G.O.A.T. It just doesn't seem right. Plus, it makes me want to start a business whose acronym is G.O.A.T.S.E., which, of course, stands for "The Greatest of All Time Shakes Endlessly."

That may be tasteless, but many if not most of you won't get how unnecessary it really is. And honestly, I don't have much sympathy for boxers who develop neurological disorders since, after all, their job involves repeatedly getting punched in the head.

This is also an excuse to bring up one of my favorite jokes of all-time, which comes to us from The Onion:



New Grill To Revive Foreman-Ali Rivalry

No comments: