Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Alright, this is about the most appalling thing I've seen in awhile. You need to see the commercial to be fully disturbed by this product.

I originally saw it referenced in the latest Diesel Sweeties strip, but I didn't know what the hell it was at the time. That comic only made full sense after I read this OC strip, which is also where I ripped off the above links.

Here is Amazon's page for it. Apparently it's inspired some to-be-expected reviews there that have been pulled. Some of those can be seen archived here. As I write this, there are only a couple of user comments on Amazon's page -- one of which is someone saying "I think I saw this on the Bangbus." You know you are an awful person when a product you create for kids is getting this kind of response.

No comments: