Saturday, August 30, 2003

Hey, so I'm decently good with grammar and stuff. Seriously. If you ever read a post which doesn't make sense, or has some obvious spelling errors or whatever, hit reload a few times. Hey, I said if the post is incoherent, not shitty. I have this habit of writing a post, posting it, then proofreading it. I tend to do about 200 iterations before I get the post just how I want it.

Why do I do this? Basically because this allows me to have my shitty website on the "10 Most Recently Published Blogs" list on one of Blogger's webpages over and over again. So far, it's one of the best marketing tactics I've come up with, because it seems to generate a decent number of hits. Sometimes, I'll just make a minor change or no change at all just to get the link up there.

Hey, don't call me desperate for attention, pigfucker.

Okay, seriously, I'm going to bed now.

No comments: