Monday, July 19, 2004

Alright, so I've been kind of out of the loop for the past several days since I've been moving and all. As has been noted, yeah, it hasn't been that long since my last move, but this was all part of my evil plan. Hopefully this will be the last move I have to make for quite awhile.

Having been so occupied, I completely missed this gem of a comment that floated to the surface in response to my latest gay marriage rant. That's the kind of comment that it seems as if I should respond to it, but in the end, there's really no point. Anyone who comes to the table with that kind of seething ignorance pretty much writes the response for me, as well as for anyone who's not a complete fucking retard.

But yeah, this is the kind of moronic bullshit that's out there. The really fucked up thing is that there are countless people out there who think this exact same way. This Jeremy dooshebag isn't just some kind of special-case extremist nut, he's an extremist nut who has a lot of company in this society.

Maybe, just maybe, if we get really lucky, someday we'll realize what a piece of shit our society is.

No comments: