Wednesday, August 04, 2004

The joys of broad generalizations

Google search:

imitation crab california rolls pregnancy

Okay, so this is the second time I've gotten this search hit, and I still don't know what the fuck it's about. I really don't care enough beyond then initial amusement factor to actually find out. I presume that it's either some kind of craving thing, or you can somehow get knocked up from California rolls made with imitation crab. If it's the former, then all you preggo bitches can head my way, because I make a mean California roll, the not-anywhere-near-famous "Horse Cock" roll (patent pending).

Nice. It's not every day that I get a reasonable excuse to use the word "preggo" in normal conversation. Even though this is neither.

While spending six seconds trying to find out what the hell this is about, I came across this messageboard. Okay, so I can understand pregnant women wanting someplace to go for support and shit like that. But the need to share sonograms and how far along you are and what kind of cretin you're having and blah blah blah is nothing but sick, self-important shit.

Oh, and while we're at it, like Bill Maher says: pregnant women aren't sexy. There's nothing wrong with being pregnant, unless of course if you're stupid and/or about to give birth to yet another stupid child. But if a guy says pregnant women are sexy, he's probably bullshitting.

No comments: