Monday, March 22, 2004

So, you may or may not have heard the story about a girl in the UK who was auctioning off her virginity to help pay for school. It's now come to light that it may have been an engineer who ended up winning the auction. That figures.

Here's an older article that has a picture of the goods, if you want to call her that. I'm sorry, but I'm not paying £8,400 for sex with that girl. I'm actually not paying money for sex with anyone, oddly enough. I'm pretty sure that if it hasn't happened by now, it never will. The cards are stacked against me being a male engineer, and, furthermore, being me, but I don't give a fuck. I'm not lowering my standards like oh-so many of my kind end up doing. I'll either prove that beggars can be choosers, or I'll die alone. I would imagine we all know where to be placing our bets on that one.

No comments: