Saturday, April 24, 2004

Sideshow Collectibles has made some pretty cool stuff. I have the original set of their Monty Python and the Holy Grail figures, and I'm kinda kicking myself in the ass that I didn't get anything else they released beyond the Black Knight. I just got a look at their X-Files lineup, which includes (or, will include) a Cancer Man figure. There's something off about the Mulder and Scully sculpts, but at least Mulder doesn't look like K.D. Lang.

I will never stop being pissed about the McFarlane figures that were supposed to come out after the initial movie figures several years ago. We were going to get Skinner, Cancer man, all kinds of shit. But because Todd McFarlane is a fuckhead - along with everyone else involved with that licensing deal - it all fell through. Well, at least I got one of the original "Fireman" figures where you can remove the devleoping alien fetus without busting out the X-Acto.

No comments: