Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I don't think I've ever wanted to kill more than after watching this. I don't know what's more infuriating -- the story itself or that someone deemed it "news." Yes I know it's CNN and they suck and it's my own fault and blah blah blah.

Okay so as usual maybe I'm being unfair and jumping to conclusions that they weren't discriminated against for the reason they claim and instead assuming, I dunno, that they were "discriminated" against for being obnoxious cunts. But let's give them the benefit of the doubt. After all, no one else looked like them on the plane... Except them!

Even if their gripes are legit, that is still the fucking lamest bloody reason to complain about being discriminated against. Get back to me when you face some real discrimination! Other people out there face discrimination too but they usually can't parlay that into free drinks and no cover.

Boo freaking hoo.

The news isn't all bad though: what the fuck is that growing on the brunette's chin?

No comments: