Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So I don't bother with The New York Times anymore ever since they went to a paid subscription for their op-ed page. I know like the paper's totally gone down hill and about to completely tank without my readership but it had to be done. Anyway they dropped that subscription nonsense and went back to all free but I just can't go back to being a regular reader. I just know that if I start reading Maureen Dowd's columns again I'll end up pissed at her like most other liberals out there, and I want to remember how it was between Maureen and I back in the good ol' days.

Anyway I did wander by today and on the front page this question was being asked:

What do you think is an appropriate way for children to learn about AIDS?

By giving it to them. That's... Probably not good when that joke is the first thing that comes to my mind.

No comments: