Thursday, August 07, 2003

There are so many things fucked up with this that I can't even come up with a single coherent line of thought to discuss. But I'm going to try a little stream of consciousness experiment.

Boy, is this dog going to have issues in the future. Like a kid who's parents tried to abort him but it didn't take. And what the fuck is up with not having the heart to re-gas him? You fucking tried it once, lady, just do it again. And hey, I know it sucks having to euthanize animals, but at the same time I understand why its done. And it kinda amuses me that they tried to fucking kill this dog, and because he beat the Nazis at their game, now he gets vet treatment, a bed, and a nice meal. And don't even fucking get me started on the "divine intervention" bullshit. It's a goddamn dog, for Christ's sake. It's not like he's going to go on to cure cancer now. And in the end, this story just helps highlight the sad plight of animals in shelters - you have to nearly fucking be gassed to death before anyone will take notice and adopt you. That's gotta make you feel loved.

No comments: