Saturday, November 08, 2003

Once again, instead of posting anything meaningful, I'm gonna share a few more interesting Google searches. Wait a minute, when the fuck do I ever say anything meaningful? No matter. Here we go.

lolicon california law

I've actually gotten two hits for this as of late. Someone looking for how their Lolita complex figures into California statutes. Maybe it was the same person both times; I don't know. If it was, I don't know what the fuck brought them here a second time, because they didn't find what they were looking for the first time. Either way, whether it was one person or two different people, I failed to give them any legal insight.

So, for when I get the third hit off of this, I'll offer some advice. Just ask Japan for asylum right now. Even if you're like me, and you like to look but you're never going to actually go chasing any teenage poon (or, maybe younger, depending on how fucked up these guys are), it doesn't matter. This society frowns upon you even thinking about anything remotely sexually interesting, especially younger girls. You're going to prison, just like me. End of story.

fuck corpses

Once again, we see the quality of some people who end up laying eyes on this 'blog. In case you're wondering what that search found on my site, there was one point that I used the phrase "fuck corpses," and this is what I was alluding to in that post.

I really hate those "Real men love Jesus" bumper stickers. Not just because it's religious bullcrap, but because it sounds kind of gay. A "real man" who loves another man? Sounds fruity to me. Since I'm practically gay myself, you know that I think there's nothing wrong with one man loving another man, so that's not where I take issue. What really irritates me about this slogan is that these Christian motherfuckers are so often homophobic, and "real men" loving other men, even Jesus, just doesn't jive with that fact for me. Inconsistency at best, hypocrisy at worst.

To counter this, I've always wanted to make a bumper sticker that read "real men fuck corpses." The corpse in this case is Jesus Christ, because Jesus, if he ever existed, is FUCKING DEAD.

love hina pictures, keitaro and naru are fucking around

If you've seen any of the Love Hina series, you will know that the show is NOTHING BUT Keitaro and Naru fucking around. And not in a sexual way, but in a really irritating "he's a pussy and she's a repressed bitch" kind of way. Why I am so enamored with that show is beyond me, except for the fact that I'm a fucking retard.

No comments: