Friday, November 07, 2003

Okay, so, more Google related shit. I feel lame everytime I talk about Google hits that bring people here, but I can't help it. It's amusing. And, let's face it, I've turned up in some interesting search results.

Well, one of the latest was "looking for a japanese girlfriend", which hit on a post where I mentioned pretentious anime watching fucks who wear t-shirts that say just that.

Anyway, in the search results was a site dedicated, basically, to what the t-shirt says. It's one of those dating sites where guys go to pick up Japanese women. On it, I came across a page where women can post their own messages. I was starting to cull out some of the better Engrish, but a lot of these women do sound really nice and I actually felt bad mocking them. However, a spam I just received told me I can "Add length to your Member," so I don't have to feel bad anymore. Besides, these women who have me thinking they're so sweet are probably just schoolgirl prostitutes.

So instead, I'm just going to post a link so you can go and see for yourself what cheesy personal ads look like in broken English.

No comments: