Saturday, March 06, 2004

Somebody get Air Force One; I wanna blow some shit up

Okay, so I don't know why I decided to bust out two mostly incoherent audio posts in one night. No, I haven't been drinking. And yeah, I've calmed down after kicking it Howard Dean school and venting a bit. I nearly busted out yet another audio post, but decided I had better not blow my entire Audblog load in one evening. We'll save all that premature stuff for the next time I'm not having sex.

Anyway, if there was any mystery as to why I have few friends, why I am constantly losing those friends, and why I will never, ever find myself a girlfriend, now that mystery is resolved. I'm pretty sure there wasn't much resolving that needed to take place to begin with. Scaring people off is pretty much the only thing I'm good at. Well, that and being an asshole, but they kind of go hand in hand. It's like I've taken that one Demotivator way too seriously: If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

In the end, I think I've found a purpose for the audio posts: to finally scare off the few people who are good enough to read my garbage here at Fe. And I'll try and get back to something people might give a shit about... A little later. Or not; you know how I like to bullshit.

No comments: