Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I'm going to re-new my call to re-fight the Civil War, only this time let the South win just so that we can get rid of them. Sure, we're going to lose some hotties with those sexy Southern accents, but they're all fucking their brothers anyway. And while that too can be kinda hot, I'm willing to make the sacrifice.

Alright now, settle down, children. It's just one of those days, and we're two-thirds of the way through the Triad of Tasteless and Offensive Jokes. Beastiality and incest are down, with child molestation to go. Sure, I could have easily mixed that in with the incest, but that'd be a cheap cop-out. Any such attempts would run counter to the expectation of quality you have for the content of Fuck everything.

Oh, and shit, that means we need to mix in some genocide jokes, too. If I'm taking time to showcase what an upstanding human being I am, may as well go the full nine.

No comments: