Saturday, June 12, 2004

Men are bad people. We know this. Still, there are some times that we go above and beyond the call of duty in being pigs.

Probably the biggest example I can think of was Columbine. Like everyone, us guys are watching the horrible events going down, feeling the emotions you'd expect when witnessing something like that. Still, despite the horrid events we were watching, we could not help but scan the crowds of students for hot chicks. It can't be helped; it's just ingrained in us to do that. We can be concerned and sensitive (well, some of us can), but we're still guys. If you had a penis and you were watching things unfold as it happened, you know what I'm talking about. Don't even front.

Now, maybe not all guys do this since I'm a special breed of bad person, but I doubt that I'm alone on this one. Anytime I see a news article where some girl gets killed or goes missing or something, I often read the article out of that normal human tendency to be interested in things like that, just like when we all slow down for car accidents. On top of that, though, I click that story link in hopes that there's a picture of the girl and that she was hot. Hey, I'm not proud of it.

The latest example was tonight. I get home, and of course the Reagan shit is on. I'm considering just turning it the fuck off, when I see footage of the Reagan family arriving. In the family party is... A potential hottie. So I spend I don't know how much time just waiting for the god damn camera to pan to her, and it's not happening. Son of a bitch. Then, once everyone is saying their final goodbyes to the casket, the payoff. I finally get a chance to get a good look her, and yeah, she's pretty fucking hot. Hot enough to get me to vote Republican. Nice pair of legs on her. I think she was Michael Reagan's daughter Ashley. Lucky for me I fell asleep afterwards and woke up just in time to see that segment getting re-aired on CNN since apparently not a fucking other thing happened in the world today. No, I don't have any pictures of her to link to, and yes, I went looking. And, yeah. Bad person.

No comments: