Monday, October 06, 2003

Okay, so I decided to go ahead and move all of the buttons, including the BlogSpeak button, to the bottom of the page. If the button was somehow causing the problem I mentioned earlier, maybe this will fix it. If not, let me know. And if issues new or old show up for anyone, please shoot me off an e-mail (and don't be shooting off anything else in my direction, while we're on the subject) or leave a comment.

Everything looks a-okay on Mozilla 1.4 under Linux. However, Mozilla has been a douchebag in at least one other circumstance, causing another 'blogmaster (who suffers from OCD, nonetheless) possibly unnecessary headache. Hopefully, the site looks right for everyone else in addition to me. And by "looks right" I'm talking HTML-wise, and not the shitty content of the site.

No comments: