Sunday, January 18, 2004

Everyone here knows what a bullshitter I am, especially when it comes to doing things related to making site changes. In my defense, I typically get around to doing everything I say I'm going to do, it just might take a really long fucking time. Well, today is one of those days where I get my shit together and add something to the site. I can guarantee that a handful of people will be disappointed with this, because it's not what they're thinking it is. Relax, that's still on the "shit to do" list, so it'll happen eventually.

So, without further ado, I proudly present Fuck Everything - The Messageboard.

It's a little rough around the edges right now, but we'll be doing some tweaking to get it to a low-class state that I'm happy with. Or maybe not, since I'm a lazy fuck. Also, I don't fully know what the deal with ezboards is - can I keep this board for free forever, or am I going to be forced to pay at some point? There's this little "trial" button that shows up on the front page, but I can't tell if that's just for their bullshit "gold" trial, or if the whole board is on trial status. So, if the board gets little or no use and I end up having to pay, this board will get 86ed. But, if it actually sees some traffic, I'd be willing to pay unless of course if I don't have to.

Also, the usernames "Bitter Little Man," "BitterLittleMan," and "BLM," were all taken, so I just decided to punt on the effort and use my old ezboard account I created awhile ago to read other boards. As such, the jackass known as "keymasterofgozer" is yours truly. Maybe once I care again I'll create a new account with a suitable username and add that as admin.

For Christ's sake, please use the messageboard, so that maybe I won't have to post as much and you people can finally start pulling your weight around here and help sustain the site a little. Also, let me know if you have any suggestions or problems. And no, I will not pay attention to any suggestions to kill the board or the site itself, nor will I listen to any "problems" with shitty site content.

No comments: