Thursday, February 05, 2004

As Erin pointed out, there's yet another anti-drug lurking around out there: friendship. Yet more total bullshit. Statistically speaking, doesn't friendship increase your chances of doing drugs? The more friends you have, the better chance you have of either finding a druggie friend, or finding a friend who knows some druggies. If nothing else, I think that I'm a perfect counterexample - I've never done drugs, and I never have any friends. WHERE'S YOUR FANCY REASONING NOW, ANTI-DRUG PEOPLE?!?!?!? Oh yeah, that's right, you don't have any. My bad. No, wait, your bad.

Okay, I'm pretty sure my counterexample isn't quite logically sound. Oh effing well; I'm still doing better than those anti-drug fuckers.

Whatever. In the end, I'm pretty sure that no matter if it's friendship, responsibility, parents, or action, none of those colliding with "drug" produce pure energy. Hence, none of them can be the anti-drug. Listen, as soon as you people take some PCP to FermiLab and throw it in their accelerator, we can talk. Until then, fuck off.

No comments: