Friday, February 06, 2004

For all one or two of you sick perverts, there are some updates over at Serafuku. I'm over my bandwidth limit for the time being, so you might have to wait awhile. Think of it as something to look forward to. Or a total cocktease; your call.

I know, I know. I could set up a really smart pipelined scheme like John has with his other 'blog, Pantystockings!, but I just don't care enough to go through all that effort just to A) give the feds more ammo and B) help other guys get off. Sorry. Of course, I don't seem to care about doing work (cough*one-handed typing*cough) to help guys get off on IRC, but that's so totally different. I'm pretending he's a girl, just 'cause he says he is. That is so much more normal.

Geez, between two posts with incest jokes and ones like this where you once again learn more about me than you ever wanted to, I've gotta wonder how many readers we've lost this week.

No comments: