Thursday, February 05, 2004

I think we can handle a 50 plate

Believe it or not, I actually go to Hooter's for wings. Seriously, there's no point otherwise because it's not like I'm going to get with one of the waitresses anyway, plus we NEVER get the hot one. So often, there's always a bunch of mediocre ones running around, and then one really nice one. Like one time, there was one who was short, brunette, and wore glasses. Yeah, we never got her table.

Also, it's because of the fact that I go there for wings that I no longer go there. Holy hell are those things good, and Jesus fucking Christ are they bad for you.

Anyway, back to the story. I don't really know where the dad gets off (no pun intended) saying Hooters has "high standards." Sadly, though, lots of people do take their kids in there. It's not like it's going to damage them or anything, but it is pretty low-class. I mean, the place is designed for men to get drunk and ogle chicks in tight, skimpy outfits. Some things are for kids, and some things are not.

In the end, I think pretty much anything a daughter does is OK if a father gives it the thumbs up. Unless of course if it's like this one girl we knew in high school, who another guy was convinced was being fucked by her dad. His reasoning? That's what he'd be doing if he were her dad. There were lots of reasons we didn't hang out with this kid on a regular basis (the one with the "theory").

Yeah... I should probably stop telling you stories about people we knew in high school right about now.

No comments: