Monday, June 21, 2004

The Titanic just came in... Better late than never.

Alright, it's been over a month since I got back from Chi-town, so I should probably get the last few posts I had in mind out of the way. Not like anyone out there gives a damn. Honestly, I don't know why I even bother doing this for you people. Oh wait, I don't.

You know, it would seem as if I've already done enough berating of what little (and dwindling) readership I have, but I just haven't. You people are fucked up. I mean, seriously. You should look into getting help someday. Yes, ETP, I'll get that list together sometime.

Okay, sad as it is, this isn't really even a Chicago post. Just a precursor which I'm shoving in here because I got a mad hankerin' to bust out a Ghostbusters II reference. Real post to follow, unless of course if my manager picks now to walk in and give me something to do, thus preserving my status as an asshole who never does what he says he's going to.

No comments: